Vectra 3D camera
Vectra camera is a revolutionary 36 mega pixel 3D high resolution imaging system; that allows you, the surgeon to work with the patient to visualise the potential outcomes of their breast augmentation surgery. The 3D image which is captured in 3.5 milliseconds automatically uploads into a sophisticated computer analysis allows you and the patient to see what the outcome would be following the procedure by selecting different implant choices.
The benefits are:
- Providing a visual representation to what the patient can look like
- Shorten time between consultation and booking procedure
- Improve conversion rates
- Education relating to implant choice and selection
- Useful for data collecting, auditing and research
- Standardisation of pre and post-operative photographs for publications and presentations
- Reduction in potential dissatisfaction
As part of our membership, we are delighted to offer access to refer the patients for a Vectra camera consultation and you will be provided with the software required to morph the images with the addition of breast implants which is inbuilt in the system. For more information please contact us.